All of our titles are currently free of charge in downloadable PDF format. A number of publications are also printed and available at cost when used in developing countries and affordably priced for use elsewhere in the world.
For information about translating or republishing material, please click here.
Have A Title?
If you have or know of a title you feel would be helpful to be published or reprinted here, or an idea for one, please let us know.
A member of HELP's Orthopaedic Board, Dr. David Spiegel provides a current annotated bibliography of common orthopaedic problems seen in developing countries.
Drs. Nadire Berker and Selim Yalçin offer basic information about Cerebral Palsy for families.
A parent-friendly guide for Cerebral Palsy -- for families and practitioners in Cambodia written in the native Khmer language.
Drs. Nadire Berker and Selim Yalçin, members of HELP's Turkish Board, discuss a team treatment approach to Cerebral Palsy.
A complete summary of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) and a masterpiece by the first well-known Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon from Chile, which hopes to help other Spanish-reading colleagues as well as medical students around the world.
This new DVD Library contains every single publication published by HELP, including over 100 different titles & translations, which is ideal for regions with poor internet access.
Selim Yalçin has prepared the Turkish translation of this famous method of Hip Ultrasonography by Professor Graf.
Now updated for 2010, Drs. Nadire Berker and Selim Yalçin have created an excellent publication providing an overview of the diagnosis and management of Cerebral Palsy.
Reprinting & Translating
1. Copying and printing HELP publications for personal use is encouraged.
2. Reprinting or copying for commercial purposes is not acceptable and considered illegal.
3. We welcome partnerships with other organizations to reprint or translate our publications. HELP will provide original files, images, and print-quality PDF files to partners to make certain the high quality is maintained.
4. HELP requires that the original format be preserved and credit given authors and contributors, and also asks for additional information about the purpose of the reprinting and the numbers of copies to be printed.
5. Sponsorship of new publications is shared.
6. Please e-mail us for any details at firstname.lastname@example.org.