All of our titles are currently free of charge in downloadable PDF format. A number of publications are also printed and available at cost when used in developing countries and affordably priced for use elsewhere in the world.
For information about translating or republishing material, please click here.
Have A Title?
If you have or know of a title you feel would be helpful to be published or reprinted here, or an idea for one, please let us know.
This new DVD Library contains every single publication published by HELP, including over 100 different titles & translations, which is ideal for regions with poor internet access.
Members of HELP's Turkish Board, Drs. Nadire Berker & Selim Yalçin provide basic information about Spina Bifida for families.
The book covers the neurosurgical, orthopaedic, urologic, and rehabilitation aspects of the condition and is filled with approximately 250 pictures, photographs, and illustrations.
Reprinting & Translating
1. Copying and printing HELP publications for personal use is encouraged.
2. Reprinting or copying for commercial purposes is not acceptable and considered illegal.
3. We welcome partnerships with other organizations to reprint or translate our publications. HELP will provide original files, images, and print-quality PDF files to partners to make certain the high quality is maintained.
4. HELP requires that the original format be preserved and credit given authors and contributors, and also asks for additional information about the purpose of the reprinting and the numbers of copies to be printed.
5. Sponsorship of new publications is shared.
6. Please e-mail us for any details at firstname.lastname@example.org.