All of our titles are currently free of charge in downloadable PDF format. A number of publications are also printed and available at cost when used in developing countries and affordably priced for use elsewhere in the world.
For information about translating or republishing material, please click here.
Have An Article?
If you have or know of an article you feel would be helpful to be published or reprinted here, or an idea for one, please let us know.
Chronic Osteomyelitis In Children [Article]
Originally published in the "Techniques In Orthopaedics," this article reviews the pathophysiology, natural history, and treatment options for children with chronic osteomyelitis within the context of a developing world setting.
First published in "Techniques In Orthopaedics," the article discusses specific techniques for the nonoperative management of upper extremity fractures in pediatric patients.
An article originally published in the "Techniques In Orthopaedics," Hugh G. Watts illustrates the social problems of Paralytic Poliomyelitis immunization.
The Neglected Clubfoot [Article]
An article originally published in the "Techniques In Orthopaedics," which provides a practical algorithmic approach developed by the author over a six-year span of full-time work in Uganda, East Africa.
An article from the "Techniques In Orthopaedics" reviewing the pathophysiology, clinical findings, diagnosis, and treatment options for osteoarticular tuberculosis.
First published in "Techniques In Orthopaedics" about the significant differences between the type and management of cases seen overseas versus those seen at home.
Reprinting & Translating
1. Copying and printing HELP publications for personal use is encouraged.
2. Reprinting or copying for commercial purposes is not acceptable and considered illegal.
3. We welcome partnerships with other organizations to reprint or translate our publications. HELP will provide original files, images, and print-quality PDF files to partners to make certain the high quality is maintained.
4. HELP requires that the original format be preserved and credit given authors and contributors, and also asks for additional information about the purpose of the reprinting and the numbers of copies to be printed.
5. Sponsorship of new publications is shared.
6. Please e-mail us for any details at email@example.com.