DVD & CD Libraries
HELP has begun to offer selected libraries in low-cost DVD-Rom formats. These are large collections of publications in PDF format stored on a disc that can be used on a variety of computers for ease-of-use and maximum, universal portability.
For information about translating or republishing material, please click here.
Have A DVD Or CD?
If you have or know of a DVD or CD you feel would be helpful to be published or reprinted here, or an idea for one, please let us know.
This new DVD Library contains every single publication published by HELP, including over 100 different titles & translations, which is ideal for regions with poor internet access.
Reprinting & Translating
1. Copying and printing HELP publications for personal use is encouraged.
2. Reprinting or copying for commercial purposes is not acceptable and considered illegal.
3. We welcome partnerships with other organizations to reprint or translate our publications. HELP will provide original files, images, and print-quality PDF files to partners to make certain the high quality is maintained.
4. HELP requires that the original format be preserved and credit given authors and contributors, and also asks for additional information about the purpose of the reprinting and the numbers of copies to be printed.
5. Sponsorship of new publications is shared.
6. Please e-mail us for any details at firstname.lastname@example.org.