Benjamin Joseph, Hitesh Shah, & ND Siddesh. 2011. 3pp.
Practical, inexpensive pediatric orthoapedic treatment techniques for use in the developing world.
Gait before treatment: https://youtu.be/6t7j4NDusW0
Gait after treatment: https://youtu.be/D-oDbgmM9Lw
How To Contribute?
We ask that interested PONSA members and other health-care workers in the international community (i.e. orthopaedic surgeons, rehabilitation physicians, orthotists, prosthetists, therapist, anesthesiologists, orthopaedic technicians) participate. Contributors will receive acknowledgment of their work. Contributions must be submitted on a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with a maximum of two pages of text (1,000 words), including:
• Name, institution, and contact information.
• Brief introduction stating the problem.
• Discuss solution to the problem: give specifics about resources, materials, how to find materials, costs, alternatives, benefits, and risks.
• Key lesson learned.
• Include up to three key references.
• Include several key images with captions.
Please feel free to also contact HELP for more information at email@example.com.