In this video, Dr. Peter Stevens provides a case-based discussion on the limitations for the use of guided growth including physiologic deformities, skeletal maturity, less than one year of remaining growth, and extensive physeal damage.
- Segment #1: Guided Growth for Limb-Length Inequality
- Segment #2: Guided Growth for Front Plane Deformities
- Segment #3: Guided Growth for Sagittal Plane Deformities
- Segment #4: Skeletal Dysplasia – Multiaxial Deformities
- Segment #5: Are There Limitations for the Use of Guided Growth?
- Segment #6: Can We Predict the Rebound of a Deformity?